Rules and Policies
Please read over our Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability policies when signing your child up for class.
- All active families must have a card or bank account information on file and be set up for auto payment. It is up to you to keep your account information current so that we can collect payment on time.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. If you would like to pay by cash or check, pay before the 1st so that your card will not be processed.
- We only process accounts on the 1st and 15th of the month (aside from Birthday parties.) Any new charge (open gym, merchandise, drop-in class etc.) made after the 1st, will be processed on the 15th. Any charge made after the 15th, will be processed on the 1st. If either of those dates fall on a weekend or holiday, we will process the last business day before.
- A late fee of $25.00 is applied to any outstanding accounts on the 8th of every month.
- There is a $35.00 return check fee.
- Anytime a card is declined there will be a $10.00 declined card fee posted to your account.
- You are responsible for collection of any delinquent payments including, but not limited to collection/attorney fees/court costs.
- All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
Membership Fee Policy
Starting September 2018 there will be a $30 single and a $50 family membership fee due on September 1st for all active families. This registration fee will run through August 31st every year. Anyone who enrolls during the school year season (September-August will have to pay this registration fee upon sign-up, no matter when they enroll.)
Starting July 2018 there will be a $10 single and $15.00 family membership fee for anyone signing up for just the summer months July and August.
***This is a change from our anual membership fee that we have tried to track over the past 2 years.***
In the event that MGC has cancelled class (school vacation, snow day, etc.) you will be allowed one make-up in a class of the same level and length. You are also allowed one make-up a month due to missing class for personal reasons (sickness, car troubles, etc.) All make-ups must be scheduled in advance with the office and must be made-up within one month of the absence. All make-ups must be done while your child is still enrolled.
Discontinuing Enrollment Policy
Please remember that we have rolling enrollment, so once your child is enrolled in a class, he or she will continue to stay enrolled for the coming months unless you tell us otherwise. We must receive notice that your child is dropping via an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the1st of the upcoming month. Failure to notify us before the 1st will result in your account being processed. No refunds or credits will be given in this event.